Commercial Real Estate Finance
Henry Street Capital, LLC is a commercial mortgage brokerage company organized to serve individual investors in the United States and Canada who own commercial real estate properties in the U.S. In many cases, clients are using the 1031 exchange process to transition from relinquished properties to replacement properties.
HSC arranges financing to acquire or refinance commercial real estate properties throughout the United States with emphasis on:
• Single tenant medical, retail and restaurant properties nationwide.
• Multi-tenant retail, office and medical office properties nationwide.
Capital sources include commercial banks, credit unions, non-bank bridge lenders, life insurance companies and CMBS lenders.
Kevin L. Sellers is the Founding Principal of Henry Street Capital, LLC, a capital advisory firm which arranges debt financing for commercial real estate investors. He was previously a Director in the Phoenix, AZ office of Cohen Financial, a national commercial mortgage banking company based in Chicago, IL. Mr. Sellers’ prior experience includes thirty-five years in the commercial banking industry in executive management, senior sales leadership and loan production positions. He graduated from Oklahoma State University with a B.S. in Finance in 1980 and Southern Methodist University with a Master of Business Administration in 1984.
- Member - International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
- Member - Oklahoma Chapter CCIM.
- Member - Capital Markets Real Estate Network.
- Arranged over $66 million debt financing for commercial real estate properties across the United States as a commercial mortgage broker.
- Served on the Executive Management Team and Senior Loan Committee of a $1.5 billion community bank for eight years.
- Produced and managed commercial bank origination of over $400 million in commercial loans to businesses and real estate investors in OK, AL, NC and AZ
- Graduate - Leadership Tulsa and Chandler (AZ) Leadership Institute.
- Series 7 Registered Representative for eight years.