Commercial Real Estate Finance
My clients are individual investors who reside throughout the United States and Canada. Utilizing relationships with nationwide CRE lenders, I represent the client to arrange debt capital that complements the client's asset strategy.
- Acquiring replacement property through a 1031 Exchange
- Transitioning from management intensive properties to NNN assets
- Purchasing the client's first commercial real estate property
- Refinancing existing commercial real estate assets
- Acquiring commercial property anywhere in the U.S.
Capital Advisory Process
- Conference call with client to understand client's objectives and strategy
- Provide preliminary loan quotes for properties to be considered for debt financing
- Obtain proposals from lenders that are likely to provide the best loan terms
- Advise the client on relative advantages and disadvantages of each lender proposal
- Select a lender and assist the client throughout loan application process
- Schedule site visits for appraisal, environmental and survey vendors
- Coordinate closing with lender, attorneys and title company